Many prepaid service program managers don’t talk about their technology. That’s because they can’t say anything that sets them apart from any other program manager. You deal with the same set of APIs and technologies that their own upstream providers supply to them.
And that means you are dealing with a lot of different and incompatible APIs and technologies.
It becomes your job to integrate all of those transactions, APIs and objects together.
But not at Cascade FinTech. We look at technology differently.
How We View Prepaid Technology
Yes, your own technology crew is smart. They’re clever. Maybe even the best in the business. They can decipher and figure out and implement even the most complicated documentation and API calls to make your business run smoothly.
But why should they need to work so hard?
Here’s how Cascade FinTech makes it easy for your technical team:
- Cascade Cloud APIs: At Cascade FinTech, we’ve developed our own RESTful APIs that unify all of our upstream providers into a single set of tools. Learn it once, deploy it over and over. (Read more.)
- Cascade Cloud Documentation: Full documentation for every API call. Every call is clearly explained, and because they are implemented consistently, once you learn a few, you’ll learn them all in no time.
- Comprehensive Error Handling: We provide comprehensive error handling and detailed error messages when something goes wrong, so the problem can get resolved quickly and easily.
- Instant Sandbox: We build an instant sandbox for you to begin development almost immediately.
- Poweredby AWS: Amazon Web Services provides the most scalable, stable, robust and fast platform. So as your program grows, our services scale with you.
- Secure: Our PCI Compliant environment, the latest and most secure encryption standards and protocols, and highly secured VPN connections ensure bank level data security.
Our goal is to be your tech team’s partner in development. With Cascade FinTech, you get your product to market faster, simpler, and with a smaller technology investment.
Email or Call us to discover how our prepaid card technology can help your prepaid card program.